Picked up Lucy's paw print yesterday

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
When we had her euthanized they offered a cast print of her paw. It was finally ready yesterday. The last piece of Lucy we will ever have. Makes me happy and sad Lucy footprint.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:*( You'll forever be loved sweet Lucy. Please help your mom through this difficult time. <3

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Oh..so sweet! What a great idea! You will forever have a visible reminder of her. I hope that you are doing ok? I would have cried when I saw it!

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
exactly!!! I keep opening it and looking at it and then putting it back away. Gonna lock it in our safe. I couldnt bear anything happening to it. I love that I have it though. I can see fur print and all---ok, gotta go cry again
Oh..so sweet! What a great idea! You will forever have a visible reminder of her. I hope that you are doing ok? I would have cried when I saw it!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
i'm so sorry for your loss sending hugs to you! Lucy will be forever missed! :(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's so nice to have. She will forever be in your heart.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have one for Nitschke.... best thing ever, he is always with me

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Beautiful...I have one of those from my sweet Bentley. It used to make me sad but the passage of time has healed a lot of the pain and now I look at it and remember all the great times we had together. Those days will come for you too when you think of sweet Lucy.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:*( that is beautiful! Would make an awesome tattoo, wonder if they could make one from that? I would think so, if you wanted that is. Hugs! I can imagine today isnt the easiest of days for you.

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
I had to put my boxer down in November. We got two of her paw prints also, that was so much better then not having anything. I am so so sorry for your loss.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online