Mimi RIP

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sorry for your loss of Mimi. Im sure you have many wonderful memories of her life.

jennis2613

Jan 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba,Mimi, Arie, Stella and Chloe
My heartfelt condolences...been there, done that too many times.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm so sorry for your loss - sending prayers for all of you that have lost your beloved bullies recently. My heart goes out to you all during this difficult time.

R.I.P. Mimi, Lucy & Gunny

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: I am glad that she had such a loving family to spoil her as she deserved! And I am glad that you got many wonderful years with Mimi.

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
So sorry for your loss , I know what you must be going thru. There is nothing anyone can say to make it better.I know its so hard but know in your heart that you were the one that gave her a wonderful life, she missed nothing in life and was happy. my prayers go out to you and your family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Question: Rudy is way off tonight. He spent the last 6 months out of 8 months (he is 8 months old) with Mimi as his mama and playmate. Should I move her crate blanket to his crate? He is really lost along with thr rest of us. I would like to find the best ways to comfort him.

Yes, let him have her scent with him and it will ease his transition.

We lost our boy in October (Nitschke - 7yrs old)... our girl Banks was off a little, but she just became lazy and only wanted to sleep for about a week- other than that she was herself.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so very sorry. Seems like we've lost soo many wonderful Bully's lately...I was truly hoping The Big Guy had enough bully's for awhile. 10 years is such a great life. You must've been an awesome Bully parent and I'm sure Mimi was loved to the moon and back. I too..think her blanket might help..along with all your extra love.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I'm so sorry for your loss!
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! I hope Rudy finds some comfort too!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of Mimi but so happy to hear she lived a very spoiled life. She has such great company over at Rainbow Bridge, I know, three of my boys are there. :hug: to you. Rudy will adjust since he's young, but it will take a bit of time since he bonded with Mimi at such a young age. Wilson was 1 when when lost Ace this past January. He's doing just fine now. :hug: again.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I'm sorry for your lose. RIP Mimi!!! 🙏

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:hug:Hugs to you and Rudy!! I am so sorry for your loss of Mimi!! My thoughts are with you.

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
My family just lost our Bully Chester :[

I'm sooo, sooo, sorry for your loss...much love for you and your family, feel better. We're all here for you :]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online