Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I lost my best friend over the weekend...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I lost my best friend over the weekend...

Lol, I understand...Have a tissue when you watch :] I'm very sorry to hear about your Samson. I'm sure he was an amazing dog. They all are

It truly amazes me how much he impacted me. Dogs to me have some special power, and can really show people what unconditional love is all about. I thank him for that lesson he taught me. I resented people after moving, but he showed me through his personality and love for people that I needed to get over it and trust people again not just him.

I really hope connecting with all you guys, connects him with all of your bullies that passed and they're all running free.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    Aw, I'm so sorry. Your video was a beautiful tribute to the friendship and love you and Chester shared - and will always share!
    Thanks a lot! And thanks for watching!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    So Sorry for your loss! My heart aches for you! Only time will heal and remember all the great memories you shared!!! Keep you head up!
    Thanks!!! Day by day, it gets a little easier...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

-101-0119_img-jpg

^ This is Chester at a little over a year old. Best buds forever!! Like I said in the video, he was always on my right side and just a pet away lol

I was so moved by the wonderful video and your heartfelt words about your beloved
    Chester. Wishing you blessings of comfort and peace as you grieve for him.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Emmitt
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry for your loss.. It hurts now but as time goes by you will have all your memories and smile and he knows how much you loved him and you know he loved you.. I can't watch the video bc I guess you can't from your mobile but I will watch when I get home.. Just know that he is always with you in your heart.. And now he is running through the fields at the rainbow bridge. We are all here for you if you need a friend

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

Wow...

I gotta tell ya. This site rocks! Every time I read a comment I really do feel comfort even though I don't know any of you like that. Thank you guys seriously, I wish I could explain to you what it means to me...Love you all

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

I am so so so sorry for your loss. Your love for him was apparent.

It will get easier. We had to put down our last dog & I cried for months. It's ok to be sad.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

Sorry for your loss...It's super hard having to put an animal down. I hope you're feeling better now :]

What's weird is I start feeling like I'm betraying him if I find myself thinking about other things...It's hard to explain kind of. It's like if I'm not sad, it feels like I'm forgetting him...So I find myself surrounding myself with pictures, and just thinking about him constantly. I watched that video like 10 times already, and I cry every time...But it does feel better to cry, and I try to laugh about the awesome times we had. This is gonna be tough...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Sweet Chester. Unfortunately, I've walked where you are many times. It never gets easier and I suppose it's not supposed to. These babies are connected to our hearts and our souls. He will always be a part of you and that's a wonderful thing. The emptiness will last and then one day when you think of him..you'll catch yourself with a little tiny smile. Your tears will still come but you'll start to realize the sadness is lifting. It will be replaced with such gratitude for having had him in your life. And wow..eleven years! That's a wonderful statement to how great of a friend you were to Chester. He will repay you everyday of your life. You will discover just how much he taught you. Just stay with us...we will help you.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilly, Chester
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I'm so very sorry for your loss of Sweet Chester. Unfortunately, I've walked where you are many times. It never gets easier and I suppose it's not supposed to. These babies are connected to our hearts and our souls. He will always be a part of you and that's a wonderful thing. The emptiness will last and then one day when you think of him..you'll catch yourself with a little tiny smile. Your tears will still come but you'll start to realize the sadness is lifting. It will be replaced with such gratitude for having had him in your life. And wow..eleven years! That's a wonderful statement to how great of a friend you were to Chester. He will repay you everyday of your life. You will discover just how much he taught you. Just stay with us...we will help you.

Thank you for the kind words!! He was an old, old man! But I tell ya, he had so much kick left. He was very active, and LOVED to play tug of war up until the day we brought him to the vet. That's what was so crazy, he was fine, and then something shut down in his body. If it weren't for that he would have set some kind of English Bulldog record I swear to god haha!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

So sorry for the loss of your friend Chester, he was a very handsome bully. I enjoyed the video very much. You will never forget him as he will always be in your heart no matter what. Just remember you will meet again one day at Rainbow Bridge and he will be illness free and young again. So until then keep him in your heart and love his memories.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads