We had to put our baby Lucy down on 4/3/2012

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:cry: I am so sorry for your loss! Only time will heal your pain, but just know you did a very unselfish thing to rid your baby of her pain. She will never feel that pain or any other ever again. I am glad you came to EBN and let all of know what happened to Lucy. Join all of us here and we will help you through this very difficult time.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It takes a very caring person to be able to let a beloved pet go and know it is in the pets best interest. My thoughts are with you during this tough time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4262]LucysMom[/MENTION] -- I am so sorry for your loss this is so devastating, please know we are all here to help you through this difficult time. Lucy is no longer in pain and is playing with the other bullies at the bridge.

RIP sweet Lucy!

:hug:

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
RIP Lucy!!

Very sorry for your loss, and my heart goes out to you. I lost my bully Chester over Easter weekend, and it's been very hard for me. If you need someone to talk to about it, I'm a msg away. I'm sure she was an amazing dog, and I'm sure you were an amazing mother for her. Saying a prayer for you and Lucy, and praying my dog Chester is keeping her company on rainbow bridge until you guys are together again :]

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
DSC01883.jpgDSC01884.jpgThis was my sweet Lucy the day we had to say goodbye forever. What a sweet Mommy's girl. Forever missed

Attachments

• DSC01882.jpg
    DSC01882.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 61

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I am so sorry for your loss! I know just how you are feeling. The day before (4/2/2012) our 13 1/2 year old yellow lab passed on. Our hearts are still heavy. She was my parent's dog, so it is hard going to their house and not seeing her there. I would like to think of your Lucy and our Sadie running and playing together waiting for us until we can be with them again! Our thought and prayers are with you!

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
I am so very sorry for your loss. :( So many people hold on even when their baby is in pain - I hope you know you did the best thing for her. *hugs*

OP
LucysMom

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] , thank you, I hope so too. Our girls deserve a buddy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.