We had to put our baby Lucy down on 4/3/2012

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
My heart goes out to you ...i am so sorry for your loss...one of the hardest things we ever have to face.. hugs from our home to your's x

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I am so sorry for your loss...please find comfort in the knowledge that your beautiful Lucy is pain free and watching over you and your family.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am so sorry for you and your family...it's an incredible loss. What a wonderful gift you and Lucy gave to each other - love, friendship, and the promise that if one of you was in pain, the other would do anything they needed to in order to make it better. RIP Lucy...she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge now.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I should not have read this on my lunch break. :cry: Now I can't open my office door for a bit until my complexion clears.

So sorry for your loss. That was a lovely memorial post. Try to focus on the good times to help ease your sorrow.

C

Cooper11

Lucy was so lucky to have such a loving family that didn't want to give up but realized when the time came it was time! Lucy died knowing she was loved and I am glad you got the 7 1/2 years you did with her. We also had a another Bully die on 4/4/2012 in our EBN family so they out of everyone really feels your pain right now as it is just as fresh for them! At this sad time we just need to move on and remember the happy times and the great memories! Easier said than done I know! But time will heal and remember you have a very special bully angel watching over you and your family now! RIP Lucy :heart:

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
So sorry for your loss. It is never an easy decision to let the ones we love go but rest assured Lucy is healthy again and was blessed to have you love her the time you had her in your lives. Rest in Peace Lucy.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=4262]LucysMom[/MENTION] you know how I know you made the right decision? I came to that cross road and wanted more time. When the time came, the call was too late and my baby's lungs exploded while I held her. It was awful just awful, we will never be afraid to make the right choice next time.
Ginger was a Golden Retriever at the age of 8 and we had the same diagnosis, with only two days left after that terrible news. We know what the right choice is when we see those x-rays. God Bless you and sweet Lucy, she can wiggle that little butt now in the flowering fields, on the other side of Rainbow Bridge.

texasfinest254

Mar 21, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Boscoe and Bruiser
I didn't even know Lucy, and I'm over here boo-hooing. This breed is so sweet that they deserve to live forever:heart: Lucy had a great family, which is something too many of them don't get. Even through all her pain, she died a happy pooch!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am so very sorry for your loss and pray that your pain gets easier with each day.. I can only imagine how terribly hard this is for you.. she was so lucky to have you . we are here for you.. reach out and use us to hold you up..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am so sorry for your loss ... no words can help ease your pain right now, but know that everybody here at EBN feels for you and your family at this time. :hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhh I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss of Lucy! She was a precious looking girl. It is a difficult decision to make. Lucy has many wonderful friends at Rainbow Bridge though. I know, I have three over there playing now. We're here for you!!! :heart:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
[h=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting][SIZE=+2]I ONLY WANTED YOU [/SIZE][/FONT][/h][FONT=Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting][SIZE=+1]They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway