Complimentary copy of Bill at Rainbow Bridge

DanCarrison

Jul 13, 2010
Thank you desertskybulldogs for your great review of my book, Bill at Rainbow Bridge!

To the members of this forum: if it is OK with the Moderators, I'd like to give a complimentary copy of Bill at Rainbow Bridge to a couple dozen members who have lost a bullie, or who have older bullies.

You can read the reviews of Bill at Rainbow Bridge on Amazon. But don't buy it; I'll give you a copy if your bullie has passed away or is aging.

I'm trying to spread the word about this book. (:-)

Go to the MEMBERS ONLY BOARD for info on how to receive your FREE copy

Thanks,

Dan Carrison
Author, Bill at Rainbow Bridge

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you very much Dan! :D

I moved the contact information to the MEMBERS ONLY BOARD to be sure that our members are the ones who get the free copies. :)

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
what a great thing to do Dan, I have yet to read the book, but plan on buying it soon. A friend just lost her dog, and I told her about your book! I'm sure the members who receive the book will be grateful!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Dan contacted us to let us know he still many copies of this wonderful book for our members who have loved and lost their bulldog, or pet, to the rainbow bridge. Please go to the members only forum to get the details and get a copy. If you have lost a beloved pet, this is a wonderful book to read. Thank you Dan for offering this to EBN members.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Hi ... I couldn't find the link in the members board about this. It's probably me being computer illiterate!! :crazy:

I was going to ask Dan to send a copy to ohiostatebulldogs for his son who just lost Santini. Thanks.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Ok so ignore the post above, because the computer-idiot aka me, finally found the link! :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.