little something in honor of my boy - Nitschke

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is a beautiful tribute to your precious boy....Nitschke was such a handsome and happy bullie and the shadow box is a perfect memorial. Hugs to you :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That's so beautiful. You even has his ID tag in it. Awwww....I'd kiss those pictures everyday. What a great way to remember him and cherish the time you had together. I'm sure his spirit is still keeping you company.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all for the comments... I am also working on a scrapbook of my boy - it is so hard to explain how much of my heart this little guy had/has.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love it Christine, you are such a wonderful bully mama. He was so lucky to have you.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Christine...I was down in the garage yesterday..(my hubby's den) ..and I had forgotten he has all our sweet babies collars and tags hanging on a hook. From 20 years ago to the last one Ana. I just got them down and thought of each of those crazy critters. Of course,I was crying..but my heart was so full. Nitschke was so loved...forever.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
It's lovely and very nice to always have him near and I know you miss him so! Sending hugs!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Christine...I was down in the garage yesterday..(my hubby's den) ..and I had forgotten he has all our sweet babies collars and tags hanging on a hook. From 20 years ago to the last one Ana. I just got them down and thought of each of those crazy critters. Of course,I was crying..but my heart was so full. Nitschke was so loved...forever.

What a wonderful surprise for you to come across those... tears of happy memories, I hope.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am SO proud of you but must admit I am sitting here with tissues..

Thanks, Karen.... tears were flowing -- I had to wipe the glass of the shadow box a few times while placing the items. I may add his first collar to the setting, not sure if it will be too much.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
you are such a great role model for all of us.. I think this is a great idea.. I appreciate the way you have shared your story with us.. ultimately we will all we have to go through this with our bullies and you have handled with such grace.. big hugs to you :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.