Nitschke ... RIP my sweet boy2004-2011

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I cried many times last night and even some today. Everytime one of us dies it makes us remember all of the loss's we've ever had. I have thought of you many times today and am still praying for you. I know you are a strong woman like myself, but the power of prayer can take off the weight in your heavy heart. Peace be with you my bully friend

Thank you, Sherry! So, sorry you had to relive your loss's, i do believe our bullies touch a part of our heart that we do not know is there and only a bullie owner can understand it. We also got some solace from our conversation with Dr. Rossi today (posted here around 5:00)

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
are you having him cremated? there is a man online (i'll get you the info if you're interested) that makes glass jewelry. he specializes in special pendents that contain some of your pets ashes. he makes them custom using a description of your pet's personality which dictates colors he uses and overall design. then you can have him with you always. a friend of mine had this done for her cat and loves it.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
are you having him cremated? there is a man online (i'll get you the info if you're interested) that makes glass jewelry. he specializes in special pendents that contain some of your pets ashes. he makes them custom using a description of your pet's personality which dictates colors he uses and overall design. then you can have him with you always. a friend of mine had this done for her cat and loves it.

Yes, we are having him cremated, should be 10-14 days till we get him back. Please send me his info.. that sounds wonderful.

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
So, SO sorry for your loss .My thoughts and prayers r w you and your family.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I have tears in my eyes..this is just so sad and so sudden.

My heart aches for you. You will be in my thoughts..lots of love and hugs from Delilah and me. :heart:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am so sorry to read this. Know that we are all here for you anytime. Hugs and prayers to you

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Just wanted to stop to say hello and let you know I have been thinking of you guys all day :(
just hoping that all your wonderful memories and times with your sweet Nitschke keeps your heart happy

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just saw this post, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I had the words to make you feel better. We will keep you and Nitshcke in our thought and prayers. Rest in peace Nitshcke, and enjoy your stay at Rainbow Bridge, as you will be see your family again someday.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.