Nitschke ... RIP my sweet boy2004-2011

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh no I am so sorry, this just kills me. They just really aren't with us long enough. Please know we are all here for you and take some comfort in knowing what a wonderful life you were able to give Nitschke when he was here, I know you are a wonderful bully mom.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so, so sorry. I just read this and am crying for the loss of your sweet baby. I don't know what to say. I'm in shock about this and feel numb. We are here for you...know that you are in my thoughts right now. Nitschke was so loved, not by you only, but also by us here on EBN. I'm so sorry, my friend. Big hugs wrapped around you right now...
Rest in peace, sweet Nitschke.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
My heart just breaks for you because unfortunately I know exactly what you are going through. I have been crying since your post. I want so badly to tell you that you will wake up tomorrow and everything will be ok, but it won't. It won't bet ok for a while. I can promise you that it will get better, a little at a time. I know it right now that it doesn't feel like it but it will. I wish I had some grand epiphany that would make this all make sense and could take your pain away . Please take comfort in knowing you did they very best you could for Nitschke and that he was loved and knew it. I am comfident you will see each other again.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Oh my! This seems to happen often! Bullies healthy one minute, and critical the next! Makes me soo nervous! So sorry for you! If I was in your shoes..I would be devasted..as I know you are! so horrible for you!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i dont know what to say. i am in shock and numb. i am so so sorry for your loss and just know we are here for you. hugs from sarah and me:hug:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh!! I am so sorry for your loss!! My heart is aching for you and I can't seem to stop crying. :cry: Hugs for you!!! :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm in shock as well. So glad you were able to hug him so he could take your love as he crossed. This is terribly sad but I know each and every one of us loves our bullies to the max. If one of our own bullies crosses that bridge I know they were well loved before and after they got there. That belief gives me comfort in these times of sadness. BabyGirl and I send our condolences.

IMG_4083.jpg

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh wow. This news just hurts. I just recently (less than a week ago) spent the evening getting to know your babies. Looking through your albums and finding your videos on you-tube. I was so happy when you said his name in the "licking air" video, because I had no idea how to say it. I can't even imagine how you are feeling, or what to say. It seems in a time like this everyone wants to give you comfort and say the right words..but what are they? I'm in shock...I can't even think straight. My heart just aches for you and your family. Banks too.
Thoughts and prayers..
Cheryl
Vegas and Orion.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh Christine I am so sorry,
A devastating and sudden loss that has, from reading these messages, left the whole site numb. I wish I could say or do something that will take away your pain but alas there is nothing. Know that he is at Rainbow Bridge and at peace.

We are all here for you whenever you need us, the pain does ease with time I promise. Take care.

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm so so so sorry to hear of your loss. We all love your beautiful boy and send lots of love to you during this painful time.

All our love,
Turi and Chunk :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
My heart is breaking, tears running down my face. I can't imagine how you feel.... I'm soooo sorry.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
i'm sosososososososososo sorry for your loss. i saw the thread title and immediately went "oh no", with such a unique name I knew who it was about. then I attempted not to read it since I need to go to work soon and I knew it'd be a tearfest. I just had to read it and tell you how sorry I am for the loss of your sweet boy. I will now go to work looking like pot head with my red cry-eyes and you, Nitschke, and Banks in my thoughts.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
RIP Nitschke, like everyone else my heart is breaking for your loss tears in my eyes. I know there are no words that can comfort you, but please know we are all here for you.
Kelly and Vegas

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I sit hear with tears rolling down my face with no words for the pain you must feel. I will pray for you. I am thankful that your sweet bulldog did not have to suffer long and that you were able to hug him before he left this world. Its inevitable that we will all at some have to go through this so I am hoping that the love from all of us helps you through.. I am devestated for you :(

Most Reactions

Members online