Paw moisturizer for Bulldogs like balm or others , recommendations

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Isn't it a bit tricky to put something on the paws (the pad, that is) as it will end up on the floor or the dog will lick it off? I would consider some oil or something that will moisturise the dog from the inside, so to speak.

Castor has always had dry paws but they have become much smoother over the last month since he started on a new fatty acid oil. He used to get salmon oil but I wasn't sure it did any good so I bought an oil called Nutrolin. It's from Finland, made from plant oils (no fish) and actually seems to work; Castor's paws are now almost like baby feet, his coat is looking great and he doesn't lick or scratch himself as much as before.

Isn't nutrolin taken internally?It's not available in Canada. I give my dog something similar- hemp seed oil, flax seed oil, and fish oil all separately.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Isn't nutrolin taken internally?It's not available in Canada. I give my dog something similar- hemp seed oil, flax seed oil, and fish oil all separately.

Yes, that's right! I give Castor a teaspoon a day on his food. It moisturises him from the inside so no need to put anything directly on his paws.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.