Why are bullies so annoying! Trying to cut nails!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala, no problem, Duke.... geez, no way anyone can hold him down. I do one nail a week IF itā€™s possible. I try at night when itā€™s his full bedtime hours. Or spa day, I might do one nail.

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
:D well seems like there nearly all the same! such a simple thing can be very hard work with a stuborn bully!:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Groomer... Lambeau has been known to doze off, but then he fights being dressed for pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Our pup hates having his nails done, on the flip side I can pet touch, wipe off his paws no problem
We bought a doggy lift and use it from our pull up bar. He does better then trying to hold him down, we have had to muzzle him more recently as he tries to pull his paw up to his mouth get your hand off.
f8b390556acfaddfe670fd046723ecb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Our pup hates having his nails done, on the flip side I can pet touch, wipe off his paws no problem
We bought a doggy lift and use it from our pull up bar. He does better then trying to hold him down, we have had to muzzle him more recently as he tries to pull his paw up to his mouth get your hand off.
f8b390556acfaddfe670fd046723ecb5.jpg

oh my! I thought I knew everything about dog care, but this thingy I never saw! Pretty cool thing, but Iā€™m afraid that my Tank will kill himself trying to get free from the thing:smoochwink:he hates being hugged or lifted.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
oh my! I thought I knew everything about dog care, but this thingy I never saw! Pretty cool thing, but Iā€™m afraid that my Tank will kill himself trying to get free from the thing:smoochwink:he hates being hugged or lifted.

This has become very popular with difficult dogs and nail trimming.... not used in grooming stores, but by owners in homes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius

We were worried too - I started by putting the harness on him and letting him walk around the house a few time and then putting him up but I will say it takes me husband and son to lift him and hook him up [emoji23] heā€™s so hefty

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
:D:no: not a chance you could get Dudley in one of those! He has a hissy fit when we put his harness on! :D

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online