Chewing own leg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I did want to ask how do you give the sardines just one by one haha or do you serve half a can on their plate with the kibble or just the sardines? Sorry again [emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give fresh frozen herring but.... I do also give sardines packed in water. You mix half a can with their kibbles. They love it.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I did want to ask how do you give the sardines just one by one haha or do you serve half a can on their plate with the kibble or just the sardines? Sorry again [emoji23]

I tried frozen fresh sardines before and the boys wouldn’t touch it! So I use Season brand no salt added in water and as Helene said, just right on top of their food. They love sardine day.

OP
E

EduDL91

Mar 7, 2019
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmen
I tried frozen fresh sardines before and the boys wouldn’t touch it! So I use Season brand no salt added in water and as Helene said, just right on top of their food. They love sardine day.

Perfect i actually bought 3 cans on water it did have salt but i will rinse them really nice before adding them on there really appreciate everything. Did want to ask about around how much water should I be giving her as I am having an issue with her wetting her bedding sometimes during the night. It seems odd because I take her out every 2-3 hours MAX work from home. So I actually take her out but she does sometimes wet her bed I think I might be giving her TOO much or something o give around 2-3 cups a day

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Perfect i actually bought 3 cans on water it did have salt but i will rinse them really nice before adding them on there really appreciate everything. Did want to ask about around how much water should I be giving her as I am having an issue with her wetting her bedding sometimes during the night. It seems odd because I take her out every 2-3 hours MAX work from home. So I actually take her out but she does sometimes wet her bed I think I might be giving her TOO much or something o give around 2-3 cups a day

She's only 15 weeks old, still a baby so accidents are going to happen. I leave water out all day long. You may have to take her out more frequently.

- - - Updated - - -

She's only 15 weeks old, still a baby so accidents are going to happen. I leave water out all day long. You may have to take her out more frequently.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

At 15 weeks 4 -5 hours would be her limit. Does she only pee on bedding?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
At 15 weeks 4 -5 hours would be her limit. Does she only pee on bedding?

Great point! You may have to remove the bedding for awhile until she gets older.

OP
E

EduDL91

Mar 7, 2019
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmen
I would remove water around 7pm... and back all day...

Sorry everyone got mega busy had to travel again luckily my wife kept with the grooming and everything she’s actually stopped chewing in her legs and looks more lively also I think the food actually helped her a lot as well as she does not have diarrhea and her stools are way harder and just healthier looking. So I do wanna thank everybody who took the time really appreciate it. Also on the bedding I really don’t know I kinda need to get her schedule right because she poos probably 1-2 twice during the day but she poos 2-3 times during the night. Again Thank You everyone and hopefully I don’t have any questions from now on I do know where to go if I do!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.