Tear stains help!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Iā€™m constantly drying Louieā€™s eyes, he gets filtered water, raw food and tripe and still tears. Last time he was at vet he said entropion so Iā€™ll have him check again at the end of the month when he goes for his annual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still having issue with Lambeau too.... allergies have totally kicked in and the stains are getting darker and he has an ear infection too... damn environmental allergies :(

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Still having issue with Lambeau too.... allergies have totally kicked in and the stains are getting darker and he has an ear infection too... damn environmental allergies :(

Sigh...

7oniarc

May 9, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dinah
Duke had bad tear stains till I put him on raw n acv in their drinking water. All disappeared. Which one is it? I have no clue but Iā€™m not changing anything :). Heard ā€œBluā€ helps for stains.

Just as Helsonwheels mentioned - switch to raw diet and add some acv to either food or water. If you can't switch to Raw Diet - I would strongly recommend to start on bottled water. I've reseached this as my Dinah used to have it BAD -- and they say due to the PH balance, along with health.
She's also been vaccine free for over a year -- we just do titer tests. She looks amazing! Dinah_006.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just as Helsonwheels mentioned - switch to raw diet and add some acv to either food or water. If you can't switch to Raw Diet - I would strongly recommend to start on bottled water. I've reseached this as my Dinah used to have it BAD -- and they say due to the PH balance, along with health.
She's also been vaccine free for over a year -- we just do titer tests. She looks amazing! View attachment 112411

Like Iā€™ve mentioned elsewhere, both of mine are vaccine free been over a yr for Duke n Nyala 2yrs. Iā€™m all for Titer way before any shots! :yes:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.