Face Wrinkle Wipes

Bellathebulldog2

Feb 26, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hello! this is Bella #2 she is a foster fail. Oops [emoji28] we took a trip to the vet who said she should be getting her face wrinkles cleaned. What should we be using to do that?
20eab85d4b6bbc39c204831aa991fbcd.jpg
f507bc5d886eab4ae5ac7ea046fd6b2c.jpg
07125625bb7c1db3ff1b09ae5bb2aaac.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

bridgermtns

Sep 21, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
Hello! this is Bella #2 she is a foster fail. Oops [emoji28] we took a trip to the vet who said she should be getting her face wrinkles cleaned. What should we be using to do that?

I use baby wipes for my bulldog which work great. As long as I'm gentle he lets me do it, then when clean I use a anti fungal cream my vet prescribed. Precious bulldog you have there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
aww what a sweet heart!! you'll get somemore info but, i dampen a half microfiber towel then spray with my colloidal silver and wipe his face wrinkles and chops after he eats... . does the trick for us.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=18088]Bellathebulldog2[/MENTION] I also use fragrance free baby wipe. The trick is to keep it dry. Basically the whole face dry.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I use a microfiber cloth as well after eating and drinking. If needed, Iā€™ll use a Duoxo medicated wipe as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I use malacetic wipes,
nightly ritual; face, ears and then butt-butt

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome!!!! What a beauty and congratulations on your failure..... what a beautiful win for you all!

I use witch hazel on a cotton pad.

LucyLucy

Mar 2, 2018
Buffalo, New York
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
After you use the Duox pads for cleaning do you pat the wrinkle dry or leave it? I have been patting dry after and read you should not do it as you removing the ingredients from the Duox.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
After you use the Duox pads for cleaning do you pat the wrinkle dry or leave it? I have been patting dry after and read you should not do it as you removing the ingredients from the Duox.

You donā€™t have to dry after using the Duoxo wipes.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
aww what a sweet heart!! you'll get somemore info but, i dampen a half microfiber towel then spray with my colloidal silver and wipe his face wrinkles and chops after he eats... . does the trick for us.
Hello: where do you purchase colloidal silver and what brand for your EB? I'm having issues now with my 3 yo EB that I haven't had before with his nose rope. Every time he eats, for the past 3 weeks he's been rubbing his face very hard into our rug and his bed. He's rubbing it pink and in some areas raw. Nothing has changed with his food. I'm so worried that it will get infected. It stinks and we wipe it down daily with both regular sensitive and malacetic wipes. Idk what else to do. He hates having anything put on it and he hates having his nose rope cleaned.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello: where do you purchase colloidal silver and what brand for your EB? I'm having issues now with my 3 yo EB that I haven't had before with his nose rope. Every time he eats, for the past 3 weeks he's been rubbing his face very hard into our rug and his bed. He's rubbing it pink and in some areas raw. Nothing has changed with his food. I'm so worried that it will get infected. It stinks and we wipe it down daily with both regular sensitive and malacetic wipes. Idk what else to do. He hates having anything put on it and he hates having his nose rope cleaned.

Get it at health food stores. For it to stink itā€™s yeasty for sure..what do you feed him? Also have to changed detergents? Etc etc...food can be great for years and then stops... why Iā€™m asking.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Hi helsonwheels! Thanks for your response. To be quite honest we know he has allergies to both food and environmental due to his licking his paws. He also smells like yeast constantly. We feed him Merrick Grain Free Salmon kibble. He was on another kibble that had chicken but he broke out in hives so we changed to Merrick when he was around 4-6 months. We didn't have problems with that food as far as hives. I started giving him hemp oil recently for his allergies but stopped BC my husband thinks that's what's causing the allergies/itching to his rope nose. I don't think that's the cause... I would love to put him on raw food but don't know where to begin (how much, how often, and what to buy to make for him). He eats his food in aluminum bowls and gets only filtered water. I know he has allergies that bother him and I don't like to see him like this. Idk what else to do.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi helsonwheels! Thanks for your response. To be quite honest we know he has allergies to both food and environmental due to his licking his paws. He also smells like yeast constantly. We feed him Merrick Grain Free Salmon kibble. He was on another kibble that had chicken but he broke out in hives so we changed to Merrick when he was around 4-6 months. We didn't have problems with that food as far as hives. I started giving him hemp oil recently for his allergies but stopped BC my husband thinks that's what's causing the allergies/itching to his rope nose. I don't think that's the cause... I would love to put him on raw food but don't know where to begin (how much, how often, and what to buy to make for him). He eats his food in aluminum bowls and gets only filtered water. I know he has allergies that bother him and I don't like to see him like this. Idk what else to do.

His kibbles has Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Canola oil n Natural Flavor. Natural Flavour means a preservative. Potatoes in general for a dog even peas can cause yeast issues. Aluminum bowls are conductors of any chemical (preservatives). Unless you meant stainless steel then youā€™re good. Since youā€™re aware of his food and environmental allergies, why not go straight to frozen raw? You will solve over 70% of his allergies if not more. This goes for his treats n snacks. When feeding raw there isnā€™t really a transition to do. But you can always do one if you feel more comfortable. Example cause itā€™s real meat n organs start 50/50 per day for 3days then 75/25 for 2 more days then 100% raw. Poop will be a bit different as raw makes them poop like little nuggets n dryer. You will need to add FRESH raw veggies like bell peppers, carrots, green beans. NO cans...just fresh! Just a thought ā€¦ :)

Oh one more thing, I personally donā€™t like giving fish kibbles to dogs in all meals cause of ethoxyquin. I give fresh frozen herrings to mine but itā€™s rotate with tripe.

https://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2012/01/03/fish-as-a-protein-source.aspx

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi

I am a foster fail too [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119] that caught my eye and had to reply . I am not alone [emoji1787]

Sheā€™s a cutie girl

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online