great for clean ups

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
So, I know we've talked about the 'microfiber' stuff (the expensive ones) but want to share a wonderful economical way to purchase and they are wonderful... CHEEP! so, I've been doing this for about this year. I get the 24" pack of "Quicki" all purpose microfiber cloths at Home depot (there blue) and .. I think about 8 bucks. I use one for dishes and wiping down counters stove etc, and toss each day to be washed when a pile is compiled ;) I use one for Hanks dishes and that's where there AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes the slime right off like no other! and then I have one for his after meals where I spray lightly with my 'silver' and wipe down his face... (real good idea if raw fed ;) :) I just think about this each time I wipe down his bowl (daily) and think WOW, this really is amazing and should be shared, or reminded. Pluss, with 24 of them, you just use one for each thing a day, and then start with fresh the next, throw them all in the wash, and wala, economical!! and I do love them for mty dish washing rag as well ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.