Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you bathe your dog after swimming? Have you tried Bissell Barkbath ?

Dog Show Judge
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do you bathe your dog after swimming? Have you tried Bissell Barkbath ?

I like the idea of a self service dog wash too. Worked out well for me today. Might be one near where you live, eg. Evolution self service machine https://evolutiondogwash.com/locations/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bentley View Post
    Thanks...we will look into it. Bentley hates vacuums and the noise they make. This makes a similar sound and he would be afraid at first. We will check it out.
    Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buster 2013 - Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 RIP
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do you bathe your dog after swimming? Have you tried Bissell Barkbath ?

We haven't used the hair dryer on Monty. We towel dry him well (using as many of their towels as we need!). We take our own shampoo to use although they usually have 2 or 3 to choose from. It certainly saves back ache!

Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

3. Likes Dollys Owner liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Chumly View Post
    We haven't used the hair dryer on Monty. We towel dry him well (using as many of their towels as we need!). We take our own shampoo to use although they usually have 2 or 3 to choose from. It certainly saves back ache!
    I use the blower in the winter. Summers is outside in thier kiddie pool n hose. Duke is very scare of the hose. He's getting use to it slowly as I use it on low for him n in his bowl of water outside. He comes up by himself now. I do notice Nyala teaches him alot. He checks what she does and sees it's all good. Now only if he can notice sge doesn't go in the veggie garden.

5. Likes Dollys Owner, 1Chumly, Cbrugs liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads