harness

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
what size do i get for her and is it easy to put on?

I heard they are a bit snug. But I will let the others answer you as they have that harness for their dogs. On the site it tells you how to measure. But like I said other members will guide you better and if I was you, wait to see what they say.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I use this one that I got from Aliexpress in China since it just snaps on and off really easy, you don't have to pull over head.It only cost me 5.71 but took a long time to arrive. I got a small size since I have a miniature bulldog but you will have to measure chest and neck of your bulldog to get your dog's size. It's worth ordering at that price even as a spare.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Up-to-date-styling-Kung-Fu-Dog-free-shipping-large-dog-harness-durable-and-strong-advanced/1804542237.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.QPSUEt

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a Julius K-9 for my pack, and I'm not sure on the sizing. When I get home this afternoon I will check for you...

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We like the ones from Carolina Pet Pantry. As it is a bit more adjustable than so others out there we have only had to buy one for Harlea.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I use this one that I got from Aliexpress in China since it just snaps on and off really easy, you don't have to pull over head.It only cost me 5.71 but took a long time to arrive. I got a small size since I have a miniature bulldog but you will have to measure chest and neck of your bulldog to get your dog's size. It's worth ordering at that price even as a spare.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Up-to-date-styling-Kung-Fu-Dog-free-shipping-large-dog-harness-durable-and-strong-advanced/1804542237.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.QPSUEt

wow! these look great! I do have 2 different of the Julius k9's but these look just great and even possibly cooler?? one of the red ones looks almost like it could breath?? How much was the shipping? and when you say a long time,,, aproxamatly how long? and,,,, have we ever seen your dogs????? and when you say mini??? how small is that? lol sorta jumping subjects I guess...

edited to add.... on the Julius... I don't even remember what size I ended up with ... seems like a 1 but will come back and say if I find out... I did go by their measuring method so I think you can trust it if you decide on one of these. Hank is only 47lbs so you definitely do not want his size.. lol

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
My mini bulldog only weights about 34 pounds. She's very compact :)

I don't think they are too breathable, but they fit really nice, and they go on very easily.
WP_20170628_17_28_07_Pro.jpg

wow! these look great! I do have 2 different of the Julius k9's but these look just great and even possibly cooler?? one of the red ones looks almost like it could breath?? How much was the shipping? and when you say a long time,,, aproxamatly how long? and,,,, have we ever seen your dogs????? and when you say mini??? how small is that? lol sorta jumping subjects I guess...

edited to add.... on the Julius... I don't even remember what size I ended up with ... seems like a 1 but will come back and say if I find out... I did go by their measuring method so I think you can trust it if you decide on one of these. Hank is only 47lbs so you definitely do not want his size.. lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
My mini bulldog only weights about 34 pounds. She's very compact :)

I don't think they are too breathable, but they fit really nice, and they go on very easily.
View attachment 106721

well look at that girl! she's gorgeous! and 34lbs... Boy I wish Hank had stayed that size, but at 46lbs,, not too bad for a almost 17 month old boy... And I love the harness.. Going to look into that further as I'm kinda a nut for stuff like that and price seems right and with a good recommendation ... thanks, and thanks for sharing your girl :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
For that price, can't hurt to measure Hank and order one. But it took about 8 weeks to get to Canada.

well look at that girl! she's gorgeous! and 34lbs... Boy I wish Hank had stayed that size, but at 46lbs,, not too bad for a almost 17 month old boy... And I love the harness.. Going to look into that further as I'm kinda a nut for stuff like that and price seems right and with a good recommendation ... thanks, and thanks for sharing your girl :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

they do have mesh ones and I think I'm going to do it :) I sure prefer to use pay pal but I'm guessing this is all good...

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor likes his Hurtta padded Y-harness. Easy to put on!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.