teeth and collodal silver

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this is a link that is about human teeth but I find interesting and if your interested after, you can look up colloidal silver and dogs teeth etc... Kind of a lot of reading and of course this guy is crazy for this stuff, but,,,,, beings it's easily made, it can be quite inexpensive... real inexpensive actually.. And I use it on lots of dog related stuff.. I know we talked about it before but here it is again ;) I just use externally, but have sprayed in dogs mouth and some ingest frequently .... I'm thinking of adding to my coconut oil spray tooth paste... yep, think I will :) Colloidal Silver and Healthy Teeth and Gums

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I was thinking about your colloidal silver and how you said you use it for eye drops. I read online that it should be mixed with sea salt for increased eye comfort ( makes it isotonic ) and thrown away after 3 weeks ( since the salt ruins the silver ).
http://readynutrition.com/resources/potent-homemade-eye-drops-for-dryness-irritation-itching-and-various-infections_07122014/
The Recipe

3 fluid ounces of colloidal silver (6 U.S. tablespoons)
A pinch of sea salt (about 1/8 of a teaspoon)

We recommend that the solution be discarded after 3 weeks, because the silver particles are eventually destroyed by the salt. It is a good idea to write the date on the bottle, or the future disposal date. Almost everyone knows that silver is extremely resistant to corrosion, but this solution contains almost atomic-sized silver particles that are kept in salt water for an extended period. Salt will destroy all colloidal-sized metal particles in time. In the meantime, the solution will begin slowly transforming into silver chloride. Silver chloride is not usually recommended for medicine, but it is actually better for outer tissue absorption (like the eyes) than standard colloidal silver is

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I was thinking about your colloidal silver and how you said you use it for eye drops. I read online that it should be mixed with sea salt for increased eye comfort ( makes it isotonic ) and thrown away after 3 weeks ( since the salt ruins the silver ).
Potent Homemade Eye Drops For Dryness, Irritation, Itching and Various Infections | Ready Nutrition
The Recipe

We recommend that the solution be discarded after 3 weeks, because the silver particles are eventually destroyed by the salt. It is a good idea to write the date on the bottle, or the future disposal date. Almost everyone knows that silver is extremely resistant to corrosion, but this solution contains almost atomic-sized silver particles that are kept in salt water for an extended period. Salt will destroy all colloidal-sized metal particles in time. In the meantime, the solution will begin slowly transforming into silver chloride. Silver chloride is not usually recommended for medicine, but it is actually better for outer tissue absorption (like the eyes) than standard colloidal silver is

wow! and I would have thought that 'salt' would sting not comfort... I like it :) Thanks!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Potent Homemade Eye Drops For Dryness, Irritation, Itching and Various Infections | Ready Nutrition
The Recipe

https://draxe.com/colloidal-silver-benefits/
Make sure you use probiotic with silver. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.