what would be a good in-between bathing concoction for freshinup ...

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
When I take my pups to the lake on the weekends, we always wash them when we get home to get the sand and "lake germs" off of them. But also don't want to dry their skin out. We pull out the kiddie pool, rinse them off really well with water, then I have a mix of water, ACV and coconut oil in a spray bottle that I spray all over them, run in well, then rinse off. It doesn't smell the greatest while they are wet, but once dry, you don't smell the "vinegary" smell and their coats are super soft and shiny. My daughter loves the smell actually- she says they smell like the butter dip from Joes Crab Shack. 🤣🤣
I like the Other options also- they certainly seem to initially smell better than mine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We steep lemons and then add that along with lavender oil to a spray bottle. Smells good and also acts as a bug repellent.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
crab shack butter dip huh.,, lol And thanks to all I have now a mix with most of those things and they worked :) ,,,,,,I had forgotten about the steeping of lemons, i used to use that each time before heading out! so thanks! So now, he has a nice blend of bit of lavandar, lemon, coconut oil And he doesn't even mind... actually, he loves the attention of a good spirts and rub down... ;) And, about the teatree, I hadn't had in the house because of cats (no more cats) but guess I should add back into my collection)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.