LunaBubba

Apr 4, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Hello fellow Bulldog owners, as this is my new thread please forgive me if I don't post correctly or anything. (Still trying to figure it all out!)

Anyways! I have noticed earlier today when i was brushing my bulldog (2.5 yrs old) that she had little white specks on her coat that I am assuming is dandruff. She has been itchy lately especially the few days after a bath. I use oatmeal shampoo. I have also noticed to relieve her itch she rubs her back on the carpet that i have used carpet cleaning powder to vacuum. Is this powder what I am seeing or most likely dandruff? And if so how is the best way to minimize the dandruff. I also have fed her blue buffalo if that helps.

Thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!

Could be a number of things causing the dandruff..... how often do you give her a bath? Does she have any other skin issues or signs of allergies?

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
though i once swore by blue buffalo, after having switched all of my animals off it (see other post about them falsifying ingredients and admitting in court), none of our animals (4 cats, 2 dogs) have dry skin anymore. I have switched to fromm, and the dogs love it. We are still working on a good fit for the cats.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.