Pink between the paws

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
I'll try and get picture later ....Brosco has pink and looks raw between his paws on front two legs. Has anyone else experienced this? I put some neosporin in between his toes. He doesn't act any different of favor them when you touch his paws . It just looks more pink and raw compared to the back two paws please help!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
try soaking them in Epsom salt and warm water to see if it helps.... could be allergy related (something in food or environment)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Agree! Frank will sometimes get red between his toes and I will just soak his feet for about five minutes in warm water with Epsom salts, then pat dry. I will do it a couple times a day. If he doesn't like having his foot submerged, you can dip a washcloth in the warm water with Epsom and then hold it on his paw.

Dukiesmom

Feb 8, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dukie (Duke)
Has it been snowy/rainy by you? A lot of the times it can be from wet weather and the paws don't dry off in between toes & paw pads

OP
Mutsch Harvesting

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

We were on vacation in The south yes during the rain Thank you!!!!

OP
Mutsch Harvesting

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Thank you everyone New at this so I hope I thanked everyone correctly ...... If I missed someone thank you

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.