Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DRY SKIN WITH WHITE FLAKES!! Help!!

Real Name
    Ashley Outz
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bambam, Pebbles, Fergie, & Paislee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: DRY SKIN WITH WHITE FLAKES!! Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Cant say it enough....Also RUB the coconut on them! Put alot to start and then once a week to maintain )) Really rub in in well so they are greasy especially where they flake the most. Nyala has a beautiful soft shiny skin n fur. So is my bottom fridge, french glass doors n cupboards. Lolll I rather clean it off than getting a vet bill.
    Thanks for the info) Sounds good!! I am def doing this tomorrow. Do you melt it first or just get a glob in your hand and rub into their warm skin? That's funny abt your fridge and doors. I can imagine! Haha but your exactly right about having vet bill~ anything beats one of those. They're quite outrageous and I don't like to poison my dogs or or vaccinate them like they try to make you do. But that's a whole other issue!! Lol
    ❤️"ADDICTED TO BULLDOGS!"❤️

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon N Ashley Outz View Post
    Thanks for the info) Sounds good!! I am def doing this tomorrow. Do you melt it first or just get a glob in your hand and rub into their warm skin? That's funny abt your fridge and doors. I can imagine! Haha but your exactly right about having vet bill~ anything beats one of those. They're quite outrageous and I don't like to poison my dogs or or vaccinate them like they try to make you do. But that's a whole other issue!! Lol
    I just put it in my hands as it melts immediately. I put it all over her face too..just everywhere... I also use Fair Trade soap by Dr Bonner. Full of essential oils.

3. Likes dolphin, Cannon N Ashley Outz liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@Cannon N Ashley Outz I use just the original SSS Avon bath oil,after I rinse the soap off. Any brush that will get through the hair is good,as long as it doesn't scratch their skin. I can't rub coconut oil on my dogs because they will constantly lick each other non stop-and then probably get Hairballs!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

5. Likes Cannon N Ashley Outz, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads