Big Man with a Dirty Chin

Chanelle13

Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Romulan & Roscoe
:no: My bully boy Rom has a "dirty looking chin" It's dark and looks like its dirty but its not, I have been using non scented baby wipes followed by a dry cloth and it hasn't helped. Does anyone else have this issue? and is there any suggestions for products to use? would prefer to use all natural products.

12391170_10156321932005527_2914334000546456652_n.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Are you sure it's not his skin or hair color-you say it looks dirty but it's not?

OP
Chanelle13

Chanelle13

Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Romulan & Roscoe
Maybe as he gets older his skin gets darker, if you look closely on the picture on the cracks in his chin it looks like dirt, but I wipe his chin everyday, just seems dirty to me.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Are you sure it's not his skin or hair color-you say it looks dirty but it's not?

Agree, could just be his skin.

And yes, their skin does change as they age. Tyson went from having a few freckles to alot. The colors on his face changed alot too.... if you are cleaning him well, then I would say its just the skin.

OP
Chanelle13

Chanelle13

Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Romulan & Roscoe
it almost seems as if his skin has stained after getting dirty.. hes only 1. I could be looking to deep into it haha

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Have you tried washing it during his bath? Fezzik has chin problems but it is red and scabby. Changing his food has slowly started to make it go away.

I say if it doesn't wash off with a warm water bath it is attached and something to do with his natural chin or color.

OP
Chanelle13

Chanelle13

Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Romulan & Roscoe
it almost seems as if his skin has stained after getting dirty.. hes only 1. I could be looking to deep into it haha

Agree, could just be his skin.

And yes, their skin does change as they age. Tyson went from having a few freckles to alot. The colors on his face changed alot too.... if you are cleaning him well, then I would say its just the skin.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try, thanks :)

Have you tried washing it during his bath? Fezzik has chin problems but it is red and scabby. Changing his food has slowly started to make it go away.

I say if it doesn't wash off with a warm water bath it is attached and something to do with his natural chin or color.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was also thinking pigment color change

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online