What is the best way to clean a harness?

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
I recently purchased the Julius K9 harness. It is a great harness (especially the handle on the top for guiding a stubborn dog down the stairs and the one click attachment). Does anyone have any tips or tricks on cleaning it?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tagged a few members that have the Julius --- hopefully they have some tips for you

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have not tried to clean my yet, but I would assume that you could use some mild soap and water on a sponge. I would be afraid to put it in the washing machine...

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I just use a dab of our laundry detergent, a washcloth, and wipe it down - then let it air dry.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
The one problem I have with the harness is it collects so much hair on the strap that goes across their chest. It's almost lie a Velcro type material that holds in the hair..I lined the inside with black duct tape and it worked great but hair still gets all over the rest of the inside of the harness...such a pain to get out too..

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I recently purchased the Julius K9 harness. It is a great harness (especially the handle on the top for guiding a stubborn dog down the stairs and the one click attachment). Does anyone have any tips or tricks on cleaning it?
I have washed ours in the washer on gentle and then hung them to dry..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.