Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dog spray

Quote Originally Posted by Roseann View Post
    I like to spray diluted white vinegar on then rub them down with a towel. Then either the eucalyptus and mint, or grapefruit spray from target. Rub down one more time and they smell wonderful. If they need a bath and I'm not up for it this is what I do. If they're especially smelly at bath time I use their regular shampoo with some baking soda sprinkled on. It makes them soft and smell good. You can also use the white vinegar for a rinse after the bath. Just don't pour or spray in their eyes, it burns.
    what's this spray you use from target? I'd like to pick some up. thank you!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

If the smell is just a general, funky doggie, inbetween baths smell (as opposed to wrinkle or ear issues), then we use either Plum-Crazy or Facetime foaming face wash, which both are no-rinse type and have a nice scent. The Facetime is papaya scented but the scent does not linger. The Plum-Crazy also smells great and the pleasant scent does stay. I only use them on the top of his head, the back of his neck, sometimes his cheeks and chest, but nowhere near the wrinkles. I put one or two pumps on baby wipes and rub it in, then towel him off. He loves the massage and he gets compliments on how nice he smells. :-)

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madie4589 View Post
    what's this spray you use from target? I'd like to pick some up. thank you!
    I use Boots and Barkley grapefruit deodorizing dog spray. I like the mint and eucalyptus too. It's 6 oz and less than $4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpeg  

4. Likes madie4589, Biogirl71 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads