Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hi everyone I have not been here in a very long while , personal stuff . And now I need some help my beautiful boy is so broke out red and raw patches popping up here and there and I pretty well know that the food is a problem. When my boy was given to me for my birthday two years ago and I had a good job and fead him fromms but due to health and the fact that the insurance company is being a turd and cut me off with absolutely no money coming in and my daughter is supporting me herself and her thee. Girls with two cats and two dogs to feed he is eating cheap food right now and I feel so bad for him . My daughter got another second job She lost the one she had for three years . Anyway in about a month we will be able to get him his Fromms back but what can I do in the meantime he is so irritated I have been giving him Benaydrel every day . What else can I do .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry you're going through this difficult time! It must be stressful for you and your daughter.
I agree w/doing the bland diet until you can get Fromm next monthā€¦but if that is just out of the question, here's another optionā€¦this is a website that offers free samples of quality kibble. There are a few Fromm and a few TOTW (among others). I believe the limit is five, but maybe it could get you through until next month? Here's the website, I really hope things get better for you and your family soon!! xo

Free Dog Food & Cat Food Samples - Free Shipping

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
I gave Sebastian a bath laat night "such an ordeal with him " my back is killing me cause he hates his bath and I have to half pick up his 85 pound butt and my back is really bad having had two back surgeries. Anyway I bathe him in peroxide and used Paul Mitchell moisture shampoo and conditioner I even put some eczema lotion on him he seems a bit better but still uncomfortable so I'm fixing to put a lot of hot spot medicine on him and see how he feels in a bit .
Thankyou all so much for all your help I will do all that I can for my baby and I thank you all so much !!

[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] Hi Donna, how's Sebastian doing? Been thinking of you guys and hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.