Thread: Wrinkles!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wrinkles!

Quote Originally Posted by g8erjackie View Post
    Did you recently change his food? Ruckus had similar discoloration when he had a bad reaction to a new type of food once. I switched foods and it cleared up.
    He has been on the same food for about 6 months now. I hope that isn't what is causing it. We switched him to the food he is on currently because he had some skin issues. They have cleared up since we switched him.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

If you don't mind me asking, what food was Rocky on when you had this issue?

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Angus12 View Post
    He has been on the same food for about 6 months now. I hope that isn't what is causing it. We switched him to the food he is on currently because he had some skin issues. They have cleared up since we switched him.
    How are Angus's tear stains now? Have they cleared up any? I know when we switched Frank to filtered water it helped along with his food. He is on Fromm and we switch between flavors and even though they are all grain free, sometimes he will get a recurrence of tear stains with certain flavors. We stick with the food because he does so well on it otherwise compared to other brands we have tried.
    Happiness is a warm bulldog!

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Biogirl71 View Post
    How are Angus's tear stains now? Have they cleared up any? I know when we switched Frank to filtered water it helped along with his food. He is on Fromm and we switch between flavors and even though they are all grain free, sometimes he will get a recurrence of tear stains with certain flavors. We stick with the food because he does so well on it otherwise compared to other brands we have tried.
    They are not improving yet. I'm considering another vet visit, they seem to be getting worse...not better. I wash his face every morning and night. -20151114_135508-jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads