The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Today was finally the day that Harlea got to meet our new groomer. While she pancakes herself at first she seemed to loosen up after a bit of time. My wife stuck around for a bit to see what was going on and eventually left as she felt very comfortable that Harlea was in good hands and apparently she was. When my wife came back Harlea was just snoozing under the groomers desk. Lol

The best part of it is that she hasn't scratched once since she has been home so we will see how long that lasts but so far so good. If all goes well Harlea will have a bi-weekly appointment as we have to stay on top of preventing any chance for the MRSA returning. Her face looks fantastic and she is softer than I have been able to get her so overall I am a happy camper.

All in all this is what Harlea had done today.

Blueberry facial
Nail clip and grind
Deshed
Ears cleaned
Anal glands expressed
Bath with custom mixed hypoallergenic oatmeal and lavender oil shampoo
And a hand towel dry

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
SPA DAY!!!! Go Harlea... I hope she stays itch free!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Sounds like heaven, and everything a little angel deserves. I hope that she stays itch free, the lavender is very soothing so it might work.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds awesome… glad that Harlea got the royal treatment fit for a princess!!! ;)

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Her face has never looked so good. Her colors se brighter as well. So far just a few quick scratches and that's it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Lady Harlea deserves the Royal treatment. She (and you) has been through alot. She is a sweetheart.:drawheart2:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Man, that sounds so relaxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's so cool to see and all of those treatments sound awesome! Happy she's being pampered so well. :yes:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Today was finally the day that Harlea got to meet our new groomer. While she pancakes herself at first she seemed to loosen up after a bit of time. My wife stuck around for a bit to see what was going on and eventually left as she felt very comfortable that Harlea was in good hands and apparently she was. When my wife came back Harlea was just snoozing under the groomers desk. Lol

The best part of it is that she hasn't scratched once since she has been home so we will see how long that lasts but so far so good. If all goes well Harlea will have a bi-weekly appointment as we have to stay on top of preventing any chance for the MRSA returning. Her face looks fantastic and she is softer than I have been able to get her so overall I am a happy camper.

All in all this is what Harlea had done today.

Blueberry facial
Nail clip and grind
Deshed
Ears cleaned
Anal glands expressed
Bath with custom mixed hypoallergenic oatmeal and lavender oil shampoo
And a hand towel dry

:):cool::D:yes:

Most Reactions