Dremel

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Dexters nails are too long. Anyone use a dremel? I have a micro and think he'd do better with it than regular nail clippers-and I would feel a LOT better. Last time I clipped his nails he jerked back and I cut the quick...

So-any tips/tricks? What do you use? What speed? Grit? Etc...

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I have a Dremel. Make sure you don't stay on one nail more than few seconds To avoid overheating. You can return to the same nail after working on the other ones. Once you use Dremel you will never go back.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I have a Dremel. Make sure you don't stay on one nail more than few seconds To avoid overheating. You can return to the same nail after working on the other ones. Once you use Dremel you will never go back.

Same here! [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] has you covered. Dremel is the way to go! It gets hot and will burn if you stay on one long... Just a few quick seconds. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What grit? Speed? Etc????

Here's what we use sanding bands. Just make sure you get the ones that fit the dremel you have - I use a slow speed but move quickly around the edges. I'll go back over about 2 or 3 times. Hope
This helps!
db72939bc1514cc52b9d5e6fb4a88cc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.