Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom loves when I massage her legs, and and laws, she enjoys it so much that she lays on her side and it sounds like she's purring, lol, she is actually groaning, and she will often fall asleep when I'm massaging her. She's such a pampered pooch, and she's so cute. I love her. Does anyone else massage their bullies, and do they like it? Dozer doesn't seem to enjoy it, he tries to bite me, lol and he will move away. Silly boy, he doesn't know what he's missing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So far all my bullies have loved it.... Banks especially enjoyed it during her laser sessions at the vet office, they would tell me that she was so relaxed it made her and easy session -- no struggling or needing to hold her down -- she loved it

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
All the time. Harlea just loves it. If she isn't done and I stop she looks at me like I am stupid.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yup, Tyson loves it. He will stretch and move so you get certain spots. He can't get enough. Then I get all sore from being in that one position the whole time - LOL anything for my baby :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Both Chum and hershey love getting their hips massaged! They never face me when they walk over..just turn around and present their butts!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie and Brutus both love massage time. They get their whole back, neck and legs done. Spoiled!!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank loves it, especially now he is a little older. I will massage his back legs, hips, and shoulders and he happily stands or lays the entire time. Then if I stop or take a break, he gives me such an offended look, like I should keep going until HE is ready! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.