Thread: Ready to hit my child

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Default Ready to hit my child

If my daughter was telling this story she'd say "mom is about to rage" I'm about to rage. The youngest son graduated from Air Force basic training last weekend. It was awesome and I'm so proud of him. The middle son is working close to home so he stays here during the week so he was here to take care of the dogs for me. It was a full week we were gone. 7 days. 7 days it took to ruin my dogs. The middle son is the irresponsible one. We know this. However, all he had to do was feed them and give them water. No cleaning wrinkles or wiping butts. I knew Henry would be fine without getting his face washed. It's not ideal but he's been doing great. I came home to the worst tear stains. I mean not just a little bad and not from not having his face washed. I know this because when I had surgery in November it put me down, bad, and I wasn't able to take care of him and he was fine. I was down for almost a month and I don't think I washed his face 3 times during that month. No tear stains, no acting out. None of this crap. And by acting out what I really mean is seeing someone with food and sprinting to them, getting in their face, and begging with uncontrollable excitement. That craphead fed my allergy sensitive baby food off his plate while I was gone. It is strictly prohibited in my home. No table foods. No sharing food. If they get treats its in the kitchen and it's their food. Dried liver, green beans, carrots, and pears. They have frozen bags in the freezer. They love them. I'm so mad at him. I've been washing his face. I can't get the stains to go away but they've finally started to fade. I've been using diluted peroxide, witch hazel and desitin. I'll get them under control and I'll watch everyone like a hawk but that doesn't get my anger under control. I'm pissed at him. He knows the rules and he knows why there's rules. I've been too mad to even say anything to him. I'm going to blow up! I just had to get it out!

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ready to hit my child

No one will take care of the dog(s) like Momma does! Especially sons!! Happy that Henry did not get sick!! (But I'll be t Henry had a good time!)
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Manydogs;573591]No one will take care of the dog(s) like Momma does! Especially sons!! Happy that Henry did not get sick!! (But I'll be t Henry had a good time!)[/QUOTE

I guarantee he had fun! I'm thankful they're still alive. I try not to complain about too much stuff but the dogs attacking people for food is a deal breaker in my book. The bare butt spanking is so funny.

Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roseann View Post
    If my daughter was telling this story she'd say "mom is about to rage" I'm about to rage. The youngest son graduated from Air Force basic training last weekend. It was awesome and I'm so proud of him. The middle son is working close to home so he stays here during the week so he was here to take care of the dogs for me. It was a full week we were gone. 7 days. 7 days it took to ruin my dogs. The middle son is the irresponsible one. We know this. However, all he had to do was feed them and give them water. No cleaning wrinkles or wiping butts. I knew Henry would be fine without getting his face washed. It's not ideal but he's been doing great. I came home to the worst tear stains. I mean not just a little bad and not from not having his face washed. I know this because when I had surgery in November it put me down, bad, and I wasn't able to take care of him and he was fine. I was down for almost a month and I don't think I washed his face 3 times during that month. No tear stains, no acting out. None of this crap. And by acting out what I really mean is seeing someone with food and sprinting to them, getting in their face, and begging with uncontrollable excitement. That craphead fed my allergy sensitive baby food off his plate while I was gone. It is strictly prohibited in my home. No table foods. No sharing food. If they get treats its in the kitchen and it's their food. Dried liver, green beans, carrots, and pears. They have frozen bags in the freezer. They love them. I'm so mad at him. I've been washing his face. I can't get the stains to go away but they've finally started to fade. I've been using diluted peroxide, witch hazel and desitin. I'll get them under control and I'll watch everyone like a hawk but that doesn't get my anger under control. I'm pissed at him. He knows the rules and he knows why there's rules. I've been too mad to even say anything to him. I'm going to blow up! I just had to get it out!

temper, temper
    Hug your bully today

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm glad you got that off your chest, I bet you needed to. I bet Henry loved his little vacation with all that yummy food, but I'm glad it didn't make him sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Happy to hear you have a place to vent and henry is not sick over all that table food..... now, go kick the son in his @$$
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Remove Ads