Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
If my daughter was telling this story she'd say "mom is about to rage" I'm about to rage. The youngest son graduated from Air Force basic training last weekend. It was awesome and I'm so proud of him. The middle son is working close to home so he stays here during the week so he was here to take care of the dogs for me. It was a full week we were gone. 7 days. 7 days it took to ruin my dogs. The middle son is the irresponsible one. We know this. However, all he had to do was feed them and give them water. No cleaning wrinkles or wiping butts. I knew Henry would be fine without getting his face washed. It's not ideal but he's been doing great. I came home to the worst tear stains. I mean not just a little bad and not from not having his face washed. I know this because when I had surgery in November it put me down, bad, and I wasn't able to take care of him and he was fine. I was down for almost a month and I don't think I washed his face 3 times during that month. No tear stains, no acting out. None of this crap. And by acting out what I really mean is seeing someone with food and sprinting to them, getting in their face, and begging with uncontrollable excitement. That craphead fed my allergy sensitive baby food off his plate while I was gone. It is strictly prohibited in my home. No table foods. No sharing food. If they get treats its in the kitchen and it's their food. Dried liver, green beans, carrots, and pears. They have frozen bags in the freezer. They love them. I'm so mad at him. I've been washing his face. I can't get the stains to go away but they've finally started to fade. I've been using diluted peroxide, witch hazel and desitin. I'll get them under control and I'll watch everyone like a hawk but that doesn't get my anger under control. I'm pissed at him. He knows the rules and he knows why there's rules. I've been too mad to even say anything to him. I'm going to blow up! I just had to get it out!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:spank::bonkhead:No one will take care of the dog(s) like Momma does! Especially sons!! Happy that Henry did not get sick!! (But I'll be t Henry had a good time!)

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
:spank::bonkhead:No one will take care of the dog(s) like Momma does! Especially sons!! Happy that Henry did not get sick!! (But I'll be t Henry had a good time!)[/QUOTE

I guarantee he had fun! I'm thankful they're still alive. I try not to complain about too much stuff but the dogs attacking people for food is a deal breaker in my book. The bare butt spanking is so funny.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
If my daughter was telling this story she'd say "mom is about to rage" I'm about to rage. The youngest son graduated from Air Force basic training last weekend. It was awesome and I'm so proud of him. The middle son is working close to home so he stays here during the week so he was here to take care of the dogs for me. It was a full week we were gone. 7 days. 7 days it took to ruin my dogs. The middle son is the irresponsible one. We know this. However, all he had to do was feed them and give them water. No cleaning wrinkles or wiping butts. I knew Henry would be fine without getting his face washed. It's not ideal but he's been doing great. I came home to the worst tear stains. I mean not just a little bad and not from not having his face washed. I know this because when I had surgery in November it put me down, bad, and I wasn't able to take care of him and he was fine. I was down for almost a month and I don't think I washed his face 3 times during that month. No tear stains, no acting out. None of this crap. And by acting out what I really mean is seeing someone with food and sprinting to them, getting in their face, and begging with uncontrollable excitement. That craphead fed my allergy sensitive baby food off his plate while I was gone. It is strictly prohibited in my home. No table foods. No sharing food. If they get treats its in the kitchen and it's their food. Dried liver, green beans, carrots, and pears. They have frozen bags in the freezer. They love them. I'm so mad at him. I've been washing his face. I can't get the stains to go away but they've finally started to fade. I've been using diluted peroxide, witch hazel and desitin. I'll get them under control and I'll watch everyone like a hawk but that doesn't get my anger under control. I'm pissed at him. He knows the rules and he knows why there's rules. I've been too mad to even say anything to him. I'm going to blow up! I just had to get it out!

:sense: temper, temper

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm glad you got that off your chest, I bet you needed to. I bet Henry loved his little vacation with all that yummy food, but I'm glad it didn't make him sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy to hear you have a place to vent and henry is not sick over all that table food..... now, go kick the son in his @$$ :bitchslap:

Members online

No members online now.