Burts Bees Ear Cleaner

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hmmm...i wonder if that had something to do with Tate's naughty behavior yesterday? b/c i cleaned his ear that a.m. and Mr.Buster got a little too close for comfort sniffing that clean ear of his! poor Buster. :boxing:

:laugh:Tate is the champ stud muffin, you should sign him up for the Olympics!! :judges::heartsign::judges:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just use witch hazel.. a little squirt with some treats as a distraction. Cheli hates any part of him being clean and Banks is not found of the ear cleaning but treats always work

I too use Witch Hazel, thank goodness Vegas has very little problem's with his ears and yeast, I only have to do this about once a month. I do it outside so when the head shaking starts it's not all over the living room. I then bring him in and he beats me to the kitchen for a nice treat.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I might need to try the Burts Bees Ear Cleaner. We have the Burts Bees hotspot spray and that has worked well. Frank has an ear infection now so he is getting medicine, but once that is done, I may switch cleaners. I am pretty lucky that he is good about standing still. He ducks his head but that is it. He gives me stink eye afterward for an hour though!

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I just use witch hazel.. a little squirt with some treats as a distraction. Cheli hates any part of him being clean and Banks is not found of the ear cleaning but treats always work

I've been using some wipes with witch hazel, that does seem to calm the itch down for her.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Don't know about their ear cleaner but the Burt's bees oatmeal shampoo and hot spot spray is awesome!! Love their stuff

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I love this Burts bees. It smells awesome and doesn't pour out, it drips. Ruthie hasn't scratched at all since I used it. They have really cleared up. And they smell so good..like peppermint.

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Charley has yet another yeasty ear infection, this time no antibiotic needed, thankfully. Unfortunately he also has conjunctivitis. So, cleaning ears, putting in eye drops and then 30 minutes later, ear drops, TWICE per day. No fun! We give him lots of little treats (Acana fish kibble) so he isn't too unhappy. It does take both of us to do this; one to corral and hold him, the other to medicate and treat! Wish I knew how to prevent these issues! Yeast is only in ears, no other itching. Meds this time are Epi-otic ear cleaner, surolan ear drops and ofloxacin opthalmic eye drops.

He eats acana grain free duck, coconut oil and yogurt. This food recently became grain free, so we will see if that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online