Sorry if it's the wrong place! Baby bully first heat...

karmazabit

Oct 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My karma just went into heat *6months* and this diaper from petsmart won't stay on wwwith her stubby tail. she's in a lg size (30 lbs currently) but I saw some folks discussing pull ups? Anyone have a comment what is best for staying on a Lil bully booty? Thanks!
9fd855eb4a83bb210fd0b38b2bd48d7b.jpg
c294120e969d0283c6f962eeb2299a5e.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I used sanitary liners when Bella would go into heat, it was easier to get them on her. I know that some people use suspenders to keep the panties on, but I just had Bella in a larger size. I will tag more people that may have other ideas...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello! I used suspenders. They worked well-just cross them. Most suspenders are adjustable. If still too lose=just sew them to the right size. Good luck!

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
I went to the Goodwill and bought a large pack of depends and took a shoe string cut it in half and tied around each side of the depend where they come together with the straps and button eyes and pulled it up to her harness and tied it on there. It was an easy fix to do. It stayed snug and only come off when I untied it. When doing this so that it is going to stay secure I made sure it was not hiked up to much on her making it uncomfortable to walk and sit ect. But it worked and has continued to work for many many years of having females.

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
If you check on line they make what us called panties for squatty body I know you can buy them at most dig shows they don't have a tail hole I bought one at a show and then used it as a pattern to make my own

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We used to have some pants that we put a diaper in and it had Velcro on it so tighten up, but now we don't use anything. When they are in heat we put a cotton puppy pad in their crate and they stay in there most of the time, and when they are out they will lay on a towel or cotton puppy pad in the room we are in.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I lost my 10 year old boxer to cancer a few months ago and she was totally incontinent and on steroids (lots of urine!) for her last 3 weeks. I had the same problem with diapers. I found a website for "tinkle trousers." You can just google it. They were a life saver because they work for dogs with no tails. They use baby diapers inside and they really work. I used adult pee pee pads in addition because Lily peed gallons, but I'm sure you wouldn't have that problem for your purpose.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.