Cleaning

beto86

Nov 2, 2014
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi! I picked this products at the vets office. I have never seen this products before. I would like to know if some of you either use them or know about them. And how good are this for English Bulldogs. I'll appreciate any alternative products being used by you guys. Also the product I use to clean the tail every time she goes potty is Burt's Bees hypoallergenic wipes. I'm trying to buy the best products for her. I'm also thinking about changing her food from Orijen to Fromm because she doesn't seem to exited to eat.
Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415293009688.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415293009688.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 149
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415293034652.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415293034652.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 147

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@beto86 I know there are many people here that use the wipes. I don't know about the shampoo. Should you use a product like that if your dog has no problems? Someone will be by to comment on that.
I have used Chlorhexadine shampoo for a dog with the "itchies".(and on myself cause my head itches) No, I don't have bugs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of the shampoo, but many members use the Mal-a-ket wipes

OP
beto86

beto86

Nov 2, 2014
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Thank you. My apologies for the pictures showing sideways, on my phone they look straight. I don't know why is this happening.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you. My apologies for the pictures showing sideways, on my phone they look straight. I don't know why is this happening.

sideways happens to all of us -- I forget why though :D

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't have a phone-but if you take the picture sideways-would it post the right way??? Just sayin'

OP
beto86

beto86

Nov 2, 2014
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
What shampoo do you guys use?

Bentleysmom01

Nov 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Captain Bentley
Quick question....Is it ok to use pampers sensitive baby wipes on my Bentley's face and bottom?

sent from my sexy Note 4

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
What shampoo do you guys use?

We use Miconahex + Triz shampoo. It has chlorhexidine, miconazole, and essential oils (lavender and lemongrass...I think) for light fragrance. For ear flush we use TrizULTRA with Keto Ear Flush.

We bought from our vet but I found for much cheaper on Allivet. I want to support our wonderful vet and at the same time trust we will be giving her plenty of money for visits and procedures for several years.

We also use the ear flush to wipe her folds & face but the solution is not self-drying so I blot the folds with Kleenex after cleaning. I also blot the folds during the day if her eyes are watering due to allergies or from being out in the cold -- it makes a huge difference to not have her top facial fold soaked with tear moisture all day.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Quick question....Is it ok to use pampers sensitive baby wipes on my Bentley's face and bottom?

sent from my sexy Note 4

I tend to use baby wipes for the bottom, but for Frank's face, I will use cotton pads with a little bit of witch hazel. I like the witch hazel on his face because it is good for keeping his wrinkles clean but I am sure the baby wipes are fine as long as he doesn't show a bad reaction to them. I know Frank is very sensitive to certain substances so it has been a bit of trial and error as to what to use. I try to stick with fairly natural products with minimal ingredients but even some of those can irritate his skin.

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
We use the wipes on Farley and the vet has us using the Miconahex + Triz shampoo as well. I have been happy with those products. Not familiar with the shampoo you have. I am sure it is helpful. I sometimes alternate shampoos too.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
The mal-A- Ket is good stuff I use it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online