Yeast between paws

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hey guys I need your opinion (again :/) but Gordo is having some yeast growth in his paws with a little inflammation. I was doing some research and saw to use peroxide and vinegar diluted in water. Has anyone tried this and has there been any success?? Also any yeast free food recommendation would be nice.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hey guys I need your opinion (again :/) but Gordo is having some yeast growth in his paws with a little inflammation. I was doing some research and saw to use peroxide and vinegar diluted in water. Has anyone tried this and has there been any success?? Also any yeast free food recommendation would be nice.

Hi Amanda, sorry to hear Gordo has yeasty paws, so aggravating! Yes, the above is
helpful as well as cutting out sources of yeast. Are you still feeding Nutro's Pork n Potatoes?
I'd cut out potatoes, I know Fromm's sells Pork n Peas also, Nutrisca sells a potato free food.
Cut all treats for now as well as cheese & other dairy, DO feed a tsp of plain, unsweetened
Greek yogurt (kefir if you can get it is even better) as a topper on meals. Good luck and let us
know how he does~GOD bless!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My girl was a yeasty mess until I got her on Fromm Pork and peas.... no potato!

I also use epsom salt to help with the paw issue when it flairs up.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.