Crate cleaning??

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hey everyone,
My Gordo stays in a crate, it is the enclosed travel one, when we are home or when it is time for bed. However, it is need of a cleaning and his little cushion matt is in need of a wash. My question is do you use any "organic/non harmful" cleaners? Do you put whatever he/she sleeps on in your washing machine?

♡Blessed♥

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We wash their bedding in our regular washing machine, I have a front loader so can do larger items like pillows and blankets in my machine. We use regular laundry soap for our bullies clothes, blankets, and bedding or pillows, and I always double rinse all my clothes. For their crates, we have the cage type with the plastic trays on the bottom, and we slide them out once a week and clean them in the bathtub, I usually just use some dish soap and clean them with a cloth, and rinse them off and dry.

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
I wash all the bedding in the washing machine with 4 adults and currently 10 puppies I do ALOT o wash lol. I use the the detergent that is free f dyes and perfumes.
I use vinegar and water for my floors and for there crate trays. That way if they happen to lick it it wont hurt them. :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We wash Harlea's bedding once a week in the washer and I clean her crate pan withan alcohol/water mix to disinfect it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
We wash Brie's bedding in the washing machine w tide free n clear. As for the crate, I clean the slide out part w hot water n a little dawn. I rinse it well.

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
We wipe out the crate once a week with Clorox wipes and let air dry. We also wash her pad once a week in the washing machine.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Once a week in washer/dryer with All free/clear and Downy free/clear, no dryer sheets. Wipes crate tray with Clorox or Lysol wipes and let air dry.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online