Stinky!!!!!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hey all! I am having an issue with Gordo and his "stinkiness" I took him a bath Sunday and he smells already. I shampooed him and also did a vinegar rinse. He does go outside to go potty and he comes in right away due to him being allergic to grass. But yesterday he started to smell. Any suggestions?

ā™”Blessedā™„

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My first question would be ... what are you feeding? How old is Gordo (love that name)

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston will do that occasionally and it's usually because he's got a yeast infection in his ears or in his wrinkles. Try cleaning his wrinkles & ears with some sensitive baby wipes, then putting some gold bond powder or baby powder in the fold (not the ears). It will help to keep the moisture out and keep the yeast at bay.

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My first question would be ... what are you feeding? How old is Gordo (love that name)

He was eating royal canine then we switched him to Nutro grain fee because allergies and I include salmon oil every morning. He is 10 months. Haha thank you it fits him :D

ā™”Blessedā™„

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston will do that occasionally and it's usually because he's got a yeast infection in his ears or in his wrinkles. Try cleaning his wrinkles & ears with some sensitive baby wipes, then putting some gold bond powder or baby powder in the fold (not the ears). It will help to keep the moisture out and keep the yeast at bay.

Thank you I will try that.

ā™”Blessedā™„

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He was eating royal canine then we switched him to Nutro grain fee because allergies and I include salmon oil every morning. He is 10 months. Haha thank you it fits him :D

ā™”Blessedā™„

How long since the switch? it usually takes about a month for the old food to get out of the sytem and see signs of the change?

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How long since the switch? it usually takes about a month for the old food to get out of the sytem and see signs of the change?

Oh it has been about 3 months now. I am now started to think that because he has grass allergies and goes out in the morning and the grass is sometimes wet it may have an effect on that

ā™”Blessedā™„

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh it has been about 3 months now. I am now started to think that because he has grass allergies and goes out in the morning and the grass is sometimes wet it may have an effect on that

ā™”Blessedā™„

sure could.... my girl has grass allergies too, have to wipe her paws everytime she comes in otherwise she gets yeast in between her toes. What part of him stinks... all, paws, ears?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.