Several Showers Per Week

• Thread starter Baxter Tiberius
  • Start date
OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

What do you feed Baxter at meals and for snacks, may I ask.
Currently he's on raw chicken, rice, ground chicken bone, multivitamin, a little egg, a little coconut oil, and olive oil.
On this diet he has cleared up really well.
The real issue is he lays in his potty area I think.
I clean him after every meal, so I don't think its the food staying on his skin but it might be.
His problem spot is his chin. I think because he rubs it on everything.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think we need to see some updated cuteness pictures of the little guy.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Great thank you everyone!

I wouldn't say he enjoys the showers, but he is very polite and tolerates them well. Good natured about it. Very calm and quiet. Doesn't seem to be sure what to make of it.

Its after the shower that the fun begins. I swear its his happiest moment. I dry him off and he goes crazy in the towel making piggy noises and little baby snarl noises while "gumming" the towel.

Once I let him down, he curls into the little piglet ball position and starts running around the house as fast as he can. Its got to be the funniest thing. He's so happy for some reason.

Glad the water is nothing but good for him :)
Loki would be in the shower every time we are in there if we let him! Drying off is the best part :)

harvey

Sep 6, 2013
Reno, Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey and Tommy
My Harvey has had a red chin since forever! Seriously! I've tried everything: new diet, medicated shampoos, creams, etc. However, he's now on a no starch and grain (potato, rice, tapioca, etc.) diet. I believe his redness on his chin, between his toes, and in his face folds is a yeast thing. One way to elimimate yeast issues is with diet--a no starch, no grain (especially rice) diet. He's been on the diet for only a couple of weeks. I'll have more to report in a month or so.

Good luck with your baby--he's adorable!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.