Poop....am I the only one?

EmmysDad

Jul 6, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmy Lou
My Emmy Lou needs a good wipe every time she goes. I use the wipes with boric acid on her bum and vagina to keep her fresh and kill bacteria.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Not only do I have to wipe Bocephus' bum, sometimes when he swallows the stuffing from one of his toys - I have to pull it out with a baby wipe when it get's stuck and is hanging.
No more stuffed animals for my fat boy.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I used to have this problem when they were puppies, mostly when they were on Royal Canin, and we found out due to trial and error that Blossom had food allergies to chicken, salmon, corn and grains. We switched her food 4 times before we found one that she tolerated. She would get soft serve poops, pink skin, warm pink ears, red rash on her chin, and itchy paws which she would lick a lot. After we got her on a food that didn't cause these issues, her poops improved, they are firm but soft, and she goes twice a day. Nether one of my guys have a tail pocket, or a cork screw tail, so we don't have any issues with that, and since their poops are solid, we don't have any poop on them when they go. When we did have the soft poops, we used unscented baby wipes to wipe their bums after doing their duties.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Oh yes. Roxy not so much , once on a while. But Diesel every single time!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Miss Tallulah had her tail removed so her bottom stays clean. Mr. Buster gets his bum wiped almost every single time. I wipe T's so she won't feel ignored after I do Buster's. It is a labour of love.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
My Pork Chop sometimes has that same issue. I clean her with baby wipes. She doesn't like me cleaning her, it's for own good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maizy

Oct 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maizy
Yes. I go through this maybe a few times a week where I have to wipe her butt or it'll end up on my carpet! It's not bad but enough to get swiped on the carpet, yuck! So I keep baby wipes by the back door.

Bruisers dad

Jul 15, 2014
Prescott AZ.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruiser
I think it's a must if you have a bully...We have to wipe our Bruiser every time, not to mention the poor guy can't reach back there to clean himself! It's all worth it though, bully's are the best!!!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Welcome Aboard. Wet wipes by the door. Life certainly changes. When I get a dry clean wipe it feels like hitting the Lottery. I even brag to Weesie I just had a clean wipe. It's exciting.......

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Kori you have me crying... That's hilarious. Wiping is not bad unless you have a hanger....I'm still laughing every time I read it. Ralphie

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.