Poop....am I the only one?

esbuff

Oct 3, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Daphne
So we rescued a 3yo English last week.....she's our second bulldog. She has a few of the normal EBD issues that we are addressing....nothing major. She's on a grain free food and seems to love it.

I am however wondering if Anyone else has an issue when their EBD goes to poop with them always getting poop on their butt that you have to wipe off. She has pretty good poop consistency for having been in three different homes in the last 2 months, but every time she poops inhabits wipe her butt to get off the residual poop that gets on her.

Am am I the only one?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Nope your not :) I think at one time or another we all had to expeirence this!! Just ask [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] she just had some butt problems with Vegas :lol:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Nope not alone. I have to wipe Ruthies butt almost every time she goes!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Every single time. Can't leave the house without taking toilet paper :ashamed:.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
I wipe my dogs butts every single time they go out I let them sleep on the couch let them sleep on me and they can't wipe there own butts so I have to do it I did it even before I had a bulldog I just think it's gross if you let them on the couch or bed you don't want them to sit down and when they get up :poo: everywhere

Nikkibg

Aug 24, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Yep we are still going through this with the dog we rescued over a mth ago. She still has runny poo. Her previous owners had her on beneful and we have switched so I am hoping it will change soon. I am tired of wiping dog butt :-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sure not the only one.... have to wipe my two after each poo, especially the Frenchie - he 'dances' while going so the :poo: swings on the way out :bang:

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Same here with all three of my dogs! They all have short/no tail. I think it might have to do with their short tail?? I don't remember ever needing to do this with my Dalmatian!

My husband and I joke around when they have dingleberries that they are trying to grow a (longer) tail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] my frenchie mix is the worse culprit of needing his booty wiped! Probably about 85% of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
yup does it with mine too 95% of the time also have to have pocket tissues handy for walks.

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
Lola needs her butt wiped every time she goes poo.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.