Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon LOVES having his petunia cleaned! He doesn't have a tail pocket and has been getting a bath every two weeks lately. Having trouble with skin rashes. I think its a reaction to his food but I'm going to continue for a bit longer if it is I suppose I'll change to TOTW and see how he does.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
we do every single time they go. we have to they sit on everything

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes:yes4: I wipe Elmo's Butt, especially after he does his Poop and before he goes to bed. Susan

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes....every time!

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro.

seabeemom

Feb 4, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Samantha(Sam)
I have to all the time . Remnants are always left behind. Otherwise she was leaving her mark on my white leather couch. Not very pleasant. Vet said to use preparation H wipes.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have to all the time . Remnants are always left behind. Otherwise she was leaving her mark on my white leather couch. Not very pleasant. Vet said to use preparation H wipes.

Baby wipes fragrance free are fine

Vabulldog

Nov 11, 2015
Richmond, Va.
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I wipe up after Bruce or I'll see little bits here and there around the house. I figure: Plan to clean it now or find it later. He does leave more bits if his stools are loose.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I wipe up after Bruce or I'll see little bits here and there around the house. I figure: Plan to clean it now or find it later. He does leave more bits if his stools are loose.

When there loose give him pumpkin purée the 100% one. Not the pie one.

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Yes we do we have too something the teens weren’t too happy about but whatever they wanted a dog so they have to help with the care. Tiberius gets his bum wiped after every #2 and to think I thought I was done buying baby wipes [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online