Do you wipe your bully's butt ?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Lol I feel bad but I rarely ever do. And it seems that I dont need to. She does good to keep her butt clean lol

Here too :eek:
Sometimes I try, cause I feel like I should be finding something :rofl: but unless there are tummy troubles he's usually good to go :p

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Lol I feel bad but I rarely ever do. And it seems that I dont need to. She does good to keep her butt clean lol

Here too :eek:
Sometimes I try, cause I feel like I should be finding something :rofl: but unless there are tummy troubles he's usually good to go :p

Well aren't you two lucky!! :p

I'm hoping eventually he'll squeeze out that last little nugget. :potty: ..lol..

Pamela1021

Oct 31, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harmony
Yes, we wipe Harmony's butt too!!!! LMAO. Esp at night when it's night night time and she wants to go to bed (w/us)..... We use baby wipes and special wipes I get from the doggie store. :rolleyes:

Pamela1021

Oct 31, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harmony
Omigosh... our friends that own other breeds laugh at me too!! Blah, they just don't get it...... hehe heee.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Omigosh... our friends that own other breeds laugh at me too!! Blah, they just don't get it...... hehe heee.

we are a special lot... aren't we!! ;)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I wipe after every :poo: and at the end of the night I give her a good wipe on her girlie bits as well. She is not always happy that I do it but she lives with it.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco's tail is a little nub so it luckily does not get in the way. He keeps his butt pretty clean after he goes. I usully give him a quick wipe with the wipe I use after I wipe his face.

AbbyTheBulldog

Oct 26, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby
Trying to get in the habit of regularly doing this. Sometimes we don't and end up with little spots when she sits down :(

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Yes he likes having his hiney wiped and powdered

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
With Jagger I don't have to. I typically will make sure he's clean before bed. Jagger does not have a screw tail.

Ellie on the other had gets cleaned every time she poops. Or she will leave as my husband says "skid marks" lol

If I tell him he's on "Bully Booty Duty"
He just gives me dirty looks and says"I don't wipe butts" :)

OP
Kucha

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Thank you all, I feel better, and NORMAL...
Other breed's owner just don't get it how much fun to serve a bulldog :)

Zachary Guilbault

Dec 29, 2013
Killeen,Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rhino
My dog has nerve damage in his back end so we started to put pampers on him because he cant feel it coming out so he would shake and it went every where. lol what is sad is that he is only 5 months old and may always have this problem and potty training is a blast, if you know what i mean.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My dog has nerve damage in his back end so we started to put pampers on him because he cant feel it coming out so he would shake and it went every where. lol what is sad is that he is only 5 months old and may always have this problem and potty training is a blast, if you know what i mean.

Pun intended I guess? Lol.

I remember your previous thread. So there's so way to fix his prolapsed colon? Poor guy. I'm glad he's with you, a loving pawrent.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We wipe their butts with baby wipes if needed, but it's not usually necessary, our guys don't have a tail pocket, plus we bath our guys once every two weeks, so they're pretty clean. If they were to have a soft poop, and would need it, then we would wipe it.

emilyrenee321

Dec 26, 2013
Yes!! Every time he goes I have to wipe his butt but Tank thinks it's a game so I have to pretty much chase him around the house. I know secretly he thinks it's funny for a big pregnant women to chase him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.