RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Of course, when needed! They have such a (handsome and lovely)figure that they can't lick it clean themselves. Which is not bad at all if you like to be kissed by your bully... I definedly don't wan't them too clean themselves on the floor, carpet, walls, etc...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
absolutely..... baby wipes after each :poo:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
That's Otis's favorite thing, I will say do you need your bumbee washed and right to the bathroom he runs. We use hydrogen peroxide and get his tail pockets at the same time.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I wipe Brie down every night. Not me essayist after each poo unless it is needed. But, at night, I wipe her privates and butt...the joys of being a bully mom. It's funny cos she is either so used to it or she likes it, not sure which but she lays down when it's time n just stays there til I'm done.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Also wiping:blush2: My Bennie's tail cant lift properly so sometimes he gets some #2 stuck in his tail and Joey has a habit of squeezing her #2's off in the middle of pooping so some gets left back there, lol. Boeboe though poops perfectly, it looks like one of those fake dog poops you can buy to trick people with... and I have never had to wipe her butt:)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That's Otis's favorite thing, I will say do you need your bumbee washed and right to the bathroom he runs. We use hydrogen peroxide and get his tail pockets at the same time.

Otis is one sick puppy!!!!! :laugh:

hmoon

Sep 23, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar Foot a.k.a Chelsea Rogers
Hey Kucha ...and yes i do ...most of the time honestly ...if she's changed a diet or especially "soft stool" OMG!! and yes i will and do everytime i look and if there's a dry little piece , goota come off!! . I learned by the ' as i go and read method ' and some things like alcohol-free baby wipes just popped in my head . i mean i can't give her a bath every single day ..if i was strong enough i would , because she loves being clean. I noticed what you did , when she was a puppy , she didn't even thinl to clean herself after peeing ,( as her cooch was zoo low to the ground ) i thought it was funny at first , the n one day she woke up and ohhh her back legs grew 3 inches and her chest was towards the ground . Hilarious , she is , just all by herself , just standing ...but then she started to try and clean her "coach" and only got to the "outer top " of it , not in the crevices around it. After one visit , to the best Vet i've ever met , he said the things i needed to know . She had a skin infection under her mouth and neck , and ear infection , and he didn't mention pee & poop , but he said to me " I never want to see her like this , in this condition again ..he was not rude , he simply broke it down on exactly "HIGH Maintenance" she was , AND SHE"S al White too , in Las Vegas ....wow !! so i treated her aggressively , as he did with meds and wipes ,and sprays ...i learned from then on ..i will wipe her if she comes in my bathroom , i will wipe her after #2 , she is my baby , i paid much money for for her , and she's worth way more than what i paid . To top it all off , she's a lady , comedian ,a protector , and if i had a pic for al the comedy she brings , it would be a hit movie , i kid u not . so cool , keep wiping and it's ok to take very good care of these amazing dogs ...maybe a drier diet , but even that a small "stickies" to the fur under curly tails , in deep , and deepr pockets , they sit in . Kucha is an awesome beautiful ( oh sometimes , gently , i help her while she licks her "cooch' just to try and stretch her muscles , ever so gently ,by pushing on her turned chest , she doesn't mind , she's strong , but short , TEEE HEEE !!!!! and nothing gets her more frustrated than when she can't clea her butt!! I read , and know this to be true , "that if a female Bulldog could carry toilet paper ,( wipes with flower smells ) and use the bathroom , they would ." it's true ..at least for SugarFoot . I hope this helps you and not feel silly by wiping her but ..i find it much easier than , cleaning machines , and other chemicals , to clean carpets , tiles etc. If i had known i was going to get her then move , i might of chose a house with ALL tile ..but she's a FREE Bully , it's her house , My rules , and i allow her to do whatever she chooses , since she can't go outside here ...no way ..i'm too afraid of the bacteria ,and who-knows-what-other-dogs left in the RockScape backyard.:yes4::giggle:

hmoon

Sep 23, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar Foot a.k.a Chelsea Rogers
FUNNY !!! BUT TRUE ....:lmaogirl:I"M LEARNING BY "THE LOKK OF THINGS ' ..BUT EVEN THEN , I'M ALWAYS CHECKING ..

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
YES I DO! My wife and daughter thinks it's gross that after Bronson goes #1 & #2 he gets wiped. I tell them you wipe after nature calls then your son/brother should also. I did it also with my first EB Treasure, I miss her so much :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Brucey

Aug 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roger
Roger almost always needs a wipe after a poop. His poor tail design is right in the way so I usually just do a quick baby wipe.

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
We wipe Ulysses after every poo using baby wipes. We also wipe his paws. The vet said that bullys like to lick their paws, and its just as important to clean them in case he stepped on something full of bacteria. He does like going in a place where alot of dogs in our building goes. And so crazy mom here! Bum and paws every poo!!

mandymae7

Oct 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yoshi, Serenity, Cornbread, SunnyMae and Sugar
You guys are hilarious! We have to wipe most of ours, too! I picked Cornbread up to put him in the truck to go the pet store and....yup....had some leftovers that he wiped all over my arm! UUUUUHHHHHGGGGGG!!! Yoshi has a very tight corkscrew tail and his anus is way up under it so it takes multiple baby wipes to get it. Matter of fact, it looks like a pile of...ya know.... ;-) It's funny because 'non EB' people think I'm nuts to have a dog that I have to wipe their butt! That's okay, though, they are soooooooooooooo worth it!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yes-I have "butt checks!" Further more, when ever I sit on the toilet-the girls all come in and back up to me for a wipe!! I can't even GO in peace! I guess they are spoiled...........:potty:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
You mean there are bullies out there that don't require a wiping???!!

I've had people laugh at me when I wipe :ashamed:. I guess they've never owned a bullie.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Lol I feel bad but I rarely ever do. And it seems that I dont need to. She does good to keep her butt clean lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.