DUMB QUESTION

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
i know this is a dumb question but how do i clean Rebels ears and with what?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Not a dumb question, I'm not sure of the brand I use but it's a liquid with a narrow tip bottle. I gently squirt a generous amount in Samson's ear, then massage the base of his ear. I then let him shake and follow up with wiping his ear out with a cotton ball to clean out any debris the solution loosened up in his ear.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We use cleanaural one a week -we put few drops in my girls ears -massage them for a while and then wipe clean with cotton wool

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
DEFINITELY not a dumb question .. in fact, I'm not sure there is such a thing as a dumb question on this forum!!! :yes:

I use either witch hazel pads as general use because they are astringent so I don't have to worry about drying the ears afterwards.

If I think there might be something "going on" in there then I switch to the Duoxo chlorhexidine pads. You can pick them up anywhere .. just google it and it will come up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I use vinegar and water solution --- squirt a little give a give squish and let her shake it out. Then I give a wipe with cotton pad to get the loose dirt/wax

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
How much water and how much vinegar?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I use a bottle of stuff I got from my vet, I squirt it in his ear, massage it, then use an unscented baby wipe to get the rest of the nasties out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.