The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Silly question yalll rinse with apple cinamon vinegar then water or do you just finished them off with acv?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

The rinse I use is 1 cup ACV to 1 gallon of water mixed. After shampoo and water rinse we rinse again with the ACV mix and let it sit for 5 minutes and take her out and dry her off. I do not rinse the ACV off we let it dry and she smells nice and fresh and her coat feels amazing.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Silly question yalll rinse with apple cinamon vinegar then water or do you just finished them off with acv?

ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar from mother nature like Bragg's Brand

You don't rinse it off just leave it on and dry them off.

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Thanks ill have to try this

jrm4810

Jun 16, 2013
Ocean County NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I give tubs a bath once a month when I give him his flea tick stuff and heart worm medicine seems to be ok and doesn't dry out his skin at all

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Once or twice a year and they just refuse to smell:D That's just one of the benefits of raw feeding.

Agreed- people think I'm crazy when I tell them my dogs don't "smell" and that there isn't a "dog smell" that is normal. They are surprised when they walk in my condo that is doesn't smell like dogs!

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
I give tubs a bath once a month when I give him his flea tick stuff and heart worm medicine seems to be ok and doesn't dry out his skin at all

I put Brynns Flea/Tick stuff on two days ago - but her fur is a little greasy in the spots I applied - do you just wash it off after so many days ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Once or twice a year and they just refuse to smell:D That's just one of the benefits of raw feeding.

same here, but that is without raw. However, with the new house and all the land -- I think i see maybe a few more that the usual two a year (damn mud)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.