Eye Wipes?

benjibabies3

May 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy and Dozer
What do you all use for tear stains on your babies? I think I need some sort of wipe because their face stinks if I don't clean it. I was using baby wipes but I noticed that it doesn't dry very well after using them. I have looked around for wipes but there are so many to choose from. Can any of you lend me some guidance with your knowledge? 13346_594938620531340_843192793_n.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! :)
i use witch hazel..either pre moistened pads or buy the liquid and wet a cotton pad. Just don't use more than 3 times a week. The great thing about witch hazel is its a natural astringent so dries on its own. You don't have to worry about leaving moisture behind to cues even more problems. Of course, you mustn't get this or anything in their eyes!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8920]benjibabies3[/MENTION] Duoxo 30 pads. You can buy on sale on Amazon right now!! Sassy and Dozer are cuties !!!:D

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I use duoxo, after reading about here. LIke a miracle. Dudley's tear stains are gone!:)

- - - Updated - - -

I use duoxo, after reading about here. LIke a miracle. Dudley's tear stains are gone!:)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@benjibabies3 Duoxo 30 pads. You can buy on sale on Amazon right now!! Sassy and Dozer are cuties !!!:D

- - - Updated - - -

I do use Duoxo too..but I'm too afraid to get near his eyes! But I love them on everything else!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I do use Duoxo too..but I'm too afraid to get near his eyes! But I love them on everything else!
[MENTION=8920]benjibabies3[/MENTION]

We use Wich Hazel too. It's a wonderful thing especially when its really hot out to clean his pads when he comes in from outside.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I use witch hazel too, just not near they eye. Love the fact that I don't have to dry after I wash.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We use witch hazel as well. [MENTION=8920]benjibabies3[/MENTION] you said their faces stink if you don't clean them, do they smell yeasty like fritos? What are you feeding your bullies?

OP
benjibabies3

benjibabies3

May 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy and Dozer
We use witch hazel as well. @benjibabies3 you said their faces stink if you don't clean them, do they smell yeasty like fritos? What are you feeding your bullies?

I feed them Royal Canin Puppy. The smell that they get on their face is like a musty/stale rag kind of smell.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.