New dog grooming tips

Owens

New member
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
So I'll finally be getting my puppy within a week and obviously like the rest of you I want the best for him,so i'm wondering if i could get a list of all the grooming that needs to be done such as cleaning the wrinkles/tail, clipping nails etc. I know bulldogs are different than most dogs so i don't want to miss anything.Thank in advance.


And why isn't there a sticky thread with instructional videos on all is this for people like me lol?
 
well thank you very much
 
:welcome3:Looks like you got all the links to the information you need. Now in return we need pictures and lots of them. Lol. Congratulations on your new baby. Any names yet?
 
Well I don't have him yet and it seems like picking a name is the hardest part haha
 
Don't forget about anal glands being expressed as well. They don't all need it apparently but you should still have them checked periodically to be sure. My cutty didn't need it for years and one day I had the vet check and he was full. Now every 2 months he is full. All 3 of my pups need it actually.
 
You can look up "great names" in the search for help with a name.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top