New dog grooming tips

Owens

Jun 16, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
So I'll finally be getting my puppy within a week and obviously like the rest of you I want the best for him,so i'm wondering if i could get a list of all the grooming that needs to be done such as cleaning the wrinkles/tail, clipping nails etc. I know bulldogs are different than most dogs so i don't want to miss anything.Thank in advance.

And why isn't there a sticky thread with instructional videos on all is this for people like me lol?

OP
Owens

Owens

Jun 16, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
well thank you very much

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Looks like you got all the links to the information you need. Now in return we need pictures and lots of them. Lol. Congratulations on your new baby. Any names yet?

OP
Owens

Owens

Jun 16, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Well I don't have him yet and it seems like picking a name is the hardest part haha

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Don't forget about anal glands being expressed as well. They don't all need it apparently but you should still have them checked periodically to be sure. My cutty didn't need it for years and one day I had the vet check and he was full. Now every 2 months he is full. All 3 of my pups need it actually.

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
You can look up "great names" in the search for help with a name.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online