Princess Fiona: handle with care!!!

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Thank you for your kind words,

Update: my wife took princess the the vet and she has a infection in her tail pocket, and the vet says she may need to have surgery. If the treatment doesnt work, I thought we were doing a good job of keeping her tail pocket clean, but apparently we werent going far enough in. So she prescribe an spray and sometype of Seal and heal (looks like glue). I was at work so I couldnt get the answer I wanted. Should I continue to use Tucks wipe still? or should i stop untill the infection is heal. I know that the witch hazel tuck pad stains a little becaus she complains about it. Google says it okay and even may aid open wounds and etc.

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Update: So i have been diligently cleaning her tail pocket 3 times a every day since i last posted. It seems that her tail pocket is getting better but it hasnt heal completely? but it does look alot better then before. I have also started to use ACV to rinse her after baths and she smells alot better (thanks fellow EB Owneres).

And i think she starting to go in to her first heat cycle as her vulva is getting puffy, and she was trying to show her butt to one of sister in law little dogg when we visited. I am a bit worried because i read that she may bleed and be misreable. So far she hasnt change any of her fun happy habits, of running around and play with her toys.

Members online

No members online now.